Internal Medicine Specialist Nondiscrimination Notice
Internal Medicine Specialist (IMS) complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, nation origin, age, disability or sex. IMS does not exclude people or treat them differently because of race, color, national origin, age, disability or sex.IMS:
- Provides free aid and services to people with disabilities to communicate effectively with us, such as:
- Qualified sign language interpreters through remote video
- Written information in other formats (large print, audio, accessible electronic formats, other formats)
- Provides free language services to people whose primary language is not English, such as:
- Qualified interpreters
- Information written in other languages
If you need these services, contact TGMC at 1-985-873-4141.
If you believe that IMS has failed to provide these services or discriminated in another say on the basis of race, color, national origin, disability or sex, you can file a grievance with the U.s. Department of Health and Human Services, Office for Civil Rights, electronically through the Office for Civil Rights Portal or by mail of phone at:
Marisa Smith, Regional Manager
Office of Civil Rights – U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
1301 Young Street Suite 1169 | Dallas, TX 75202
ATENCIÓN: si habla español, tiene a su disposición servicios gratuitos de asistencia lingüística.
ATTENTION : Si vous parlez français, des services d’aide linguistique vous sont proposés gratuitement.
CHÚ Ý: Nếu bạn nói Tiếng Việt, có các dịch vụ hỗ trợ ngôn ngữ miễn phí dành cho bạn.